Nemesís
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nemesís

HomeHome  DKPDKP  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

80 Tauren Warrior

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Crom

80 Tauren Warrior Empty
PostSubject: 80 Tauren Warrior   80 Tauren Warrior I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 3:09 am

1. What is your name?
Faster

2. What is your race and class?
Tauren Warrior

3. Tell us why you want to join Nemesis?
I want to join Nemesis because I am impressed with the level of organization the guild demonstrates. I need to be a part of a guild that sets and follows raid times but most importantly capable of progressing uncharted PvE content. I know Boro and Saltwater.

4. What previous guilds have you been with and why did you leave them?

VANQUISH (now on Cho'Gall formerly on Laughing Skull) - WoW Classic
I played a Dwarf Rogue named Cromamos. I did all progression from beginning of Molten Core through Twin Emperors. I took a hiatus after Twin Emperors because raiding 6 hours a day didn't fit in too well with college. I resumed the next fall when Naxx was full force. I did no progression in Naxx but did raid on a Holy priest and completed the Construct and Spider wings. After two weeks of raiding Naxx in the fall of 2006 I realized raiding hardcore wouldn't fit in with my schedule. I took another hiatus and started up when BC came out.

Get Well Soon (Blackwing Lair) - WoW BC
I joined one of my friend's guilds that was much more casual. I played until the second week of March in 2007 when the main tank transferred servers. I did all of Kara, Gruuls, Mag, and Hydross.

ug (Thunderlord) - WoW Wrath
I just left ug because raid times during weekdays don't start until 9pm and only last until 11pm. Raiding during weekends for ug is near non existant. There were only a handful of people in the guild that would log on during supposed raid times.

5. Are you looking to become a "Raid Member" or a "PvP/Arena Member" primarily?
I am looking to become a "Raid Member" primarily.

6. Please post what instances you have raiding experience in if you answered "Raid Member" to question #5. Please include anything pre-BC and post-BC.

WoW Classic
Molten Core
Blackwing Lair
AQ40
AQ20
Zul Gurub
Onyxia
Naxx Spider and Construct wing

Burning Crusade
Karazhan
Magtheridon's Lair
Gruuls
Hydross in SSC

Wrath
Naxx (10 man)
OS (10 and 25 man)
VoA (10 and 25 man)
Malygos (enough attempts that ended in phase 3 to warrant posting this)(only 10 man)

7. What spec do you plan to use given your answer to #4?
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Thunderlord&n=Faster

I would play as a Fury warrior instead of protection if you would rather I DPS.
This is the spec I would be:
http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=LAM00fhZhxx0E0u0eRVzAo
My Fury gear is everything from heroics/emblem vendor and the non set ilevel 200 dps shoulders that drop in 10 man Naxx

8. Please post a wowarmory.com link to your character and a screenshot of your current UI.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Thunderlord&n=Faster
http://www.public.iastate.edu/~lukek/WoWScrnShot_013109_005311.jpg

9. How old are you?

10. If there is anything you would like to say regarding your application that didn't get said in the previous answers, here is your chance!
I have lab Tuesdays from 6pm-9pm server time. Otherwise I should be able to make it 5pm-? any other day of the week.

Bonus:

Guzzle down syrup
Eat more French fries with gravy
Break that moose's back
Back to top Go down
Boromar

80 Tauren Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: 80 Tauren Warrior   80 Tauren Warrior I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 12:24 pm

I would definitely vouch for his tanking ability. Seems to me he knows the class very well, too.

Only problem I see is that he is from Iowa.
Back to top Go down
Nethershaw

Nethershaw

80 Tauren Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: 80 Tauren Warrior   80 Tauren Warrior I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 3:16 pm

Solid, well organized application. Don't have any personal experience playing with you, but I'll vouch anyway just because you seem like a cool guy.
Back to top Go down
Tipico

80 Tauren Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: 80 Tauren Warrior   80 Tauren Warrior I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 5:21 pm

very nice looking app faster, the major problem would be not making the tues raids which will be most of the 25 man content. we plan to do 3d on thurs/sun and naxx/malygos on tues.

im not sure how that would work for you, i'll talk to you in game about it.
Back to top Go down
Thenuge

Thenuge

80 Tauren Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: 80 Tauren Warrior   80 Tauren Warrior I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:15 pm

Very nice looking app, well put together. You have a vouch from tipico thats always a plus.

Yes i do love your haiku.

Talk to saltwater in game if you have a chance to and then ill have him talk to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

80 Tauren Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: 80 Tauren Warrior   80 Tauren Warrior I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

80 Tauren Warrior
Page 1 of 1