Nemesís
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nemesís

HomeHome  DKPDKP  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Elemental Shaman APP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xslik

Elemental Shaman APP Empty
PostSubject: Elemental Shaman APP   Elemental Shaman APP I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 8:00 pm

NOTE: WE WILL LIKELY ADOPT A TUES/THURS/SUN 7PM-11PM RAIDING SCHEDULE
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. What is your name? (eg. Drulethen)

Xslik

2. What is your race and class? (eg. Blood Elf Warlock)

Tauren Shaman

3. Tell us why you want to join Nemesis.

I want a reliable guild that i can raid with ust h fun time with. Have been out of the WoW scene for quit some time due to a hand injury leaving me unable to play WoW for a year

4. What previous guilds have you been with and why did you leave them?

Oh wow, back in the day i used to be in Dark Knights and Servi Letorum. (never really left Servi, guess i just got kicked due to inactivity, My hand was cut up and i could not move it or my fingers for at least 5 months and even at that since i had cut nerves i could not feel the keyboard.... but doctors did a nerve graft and now i have feeling)

5. Are you looking to become a "Raid Member" or a "PvP/Arena Member" primarily?

Raid primarily, I love to PvP too though, Got to Legionnare pre-BC

6. Please post what instances you have raiding experience in if you answered "Raid Member" to question #5. Please include anything pre-BC and post-BC.

I have raiding experience in Naxx 25 man (cleared it fully) Naxx 10 man, OS 10, OS 25, WG10 & 25, BWL(pre-BC) MC(pre-BC), ZG, AQ40

7. What spec do you plan to use given your answer to #4?
Note: This doesn't need to be your current spec, but the spec you plan to use given your answer to #4. (Please provide a wowarmory.com/ or similar link to your desired spec)

Elemental, Current spec

dont mind respeccing though, i got the gear for it Smile

8. Please post a wowarmory.com link to your character and a screenshot of your current UI.

9. How old are you?

19yrs old

10. If there is anything you would like to say regarding your application that didn't get said in the previous answers, here is your chance!

All is good. although one thing,the WoWarmory is not updated w/ my most up to date gear...

Bonus (Go ahead, skip it and see what happens): Write a Haiku about how fat Canadians really are.
Oh Canadians
How fat you pigs really are
Take that Canada!
Back to top Go down
Xslik

Elemental Shaman APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental Shaman APP   Elemental Shaman APP I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 5:19 pm

hope this works, wowarmory wasnt showing up
Back to top Go down

Elemental Shaman APP
Page 1 of 1