Nemesís
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nemesís

HomeHome  DKPDKP  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

80 Rogue Aloris

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aid/Grudge

80 Rogue Aloris Empty
PostSubject: 80 Rogue Aloris   80 Rogue Aloris I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 3:05 am

1. What is your name?
Jamshid

2. What is your race and class?
Undead Rogue

3. Tell us why you want to join Nemesis.
Your raid times fit my needs, I actually apped for this guild as Aid the Fury Warrior but you guys seemed to be full on Fury Warriors, just got my Rogue to 80 and want to play her as a member of Nemesis, I sit around Dalaran all day and have never run a 25 man from start to finish so that's a real incentive to get off my ass and search even harder

4. What previous guilds have you been with and why did you leave them?
Currently I am still with Dark Sector as a Fury Warrior but to give you an example of why I am apping for this guild, I have only raided once with them and that was a 10 man...

5. Are you looking to become a "Raid Member" or a "PvP/Arena Member" primarily?
50/50 PVE/PVP member

6. Please post what instances you have raiding experience in if you answered "Raid Member" to question #5. Please include anything pre-BC and post-BC.
Pugged ZA,BT,Hyjal,10 man Nax, Malygos (with you guys)

7. What spec do you plan to use given your answer to #4?
Note: This doesn't need to be your current spec, but the spec you plan to use given your answer to #4. (Please provide a wowarmory.com/ or similar link to your desired spec)
41/5/25 for pvp and probably go down to HfB for pve

8. Please post a wowarmory.com link to your character and a screenshot of your current UI.
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3359/3214194985_12f88b9993_b.jpg
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3075/3214195145_4afedb31de_b.jpg
For those of you curious, U and I are binded on my mouse as well as B4 and B5, scroll wheel up and down I have 12 binds on my mouse atm with 16 spells and abilities binded to it, taking into consideration stealth mode were my bars overlap
Armory was broken
9. How old are you?

10. If there is anything you would like to say regarding your application that didn't get said in the previous answers, here is your chance!
Nopz as well as Santina both know me and my characteristics for the short time I have known them, I also know you guys do not have as many Rogues as you do Fury Warriors and a certain Rogue member who is still at 75 and has not raided with you guys, I dinged 80 Today and I will take the time to gear up asap before I run any Raids so that shouldn't be an issue when it comes to getting an invite.
Back to top Go down
Willsz

Willsz

80 Rogue Aloris Empty
PostSubject: Re: 80 Rogue Aloris   80 Rogue Aloris I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 3:53 am

Talked to me in game about joining. I asked him to hit 80 and begin to gear up in heroics (complete with gems/enchants), then apply. Looks to me like he just applied after hitting 80.

We currently have no open positions for rogues in 10 or 25mans.

Thanks for the application.
Back to top Go down
Aid/Grudge

80 Rogue Aloris Empty
PostSubject: Re: 80 Rogue Aloris   80 Rogue Aloris I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 5:25 pm

Actually Nopz told me one of your Rogues Stewdawg does not raid any more and is still at 75 and I know from some of his friends he is on another server playing a new toon, so I could serve as a replacement? also regarding gearing for raids, this shouldn't take long and as I mentioned at the bottom of my app should not be the deciding factor on weather I get accepted or not since I don't plan on raiding until i get the gear for it through Heroics
Back to top Go down
Aid/Grudge

80 Rogue Aloris Empty
PostSubject: Re: 80 Rogue Aloris   80 Rogue Aloris I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:58 pm

Got chest upgrade T7 Valarous
Back to top Go down
Drulethen
Admin
Drulethen

80 Rogue Aloris Empty
PostSubject: Re: 80 Rogue Aloris   80 Rogue Aloris I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 10:18 pm

My question for you which is relevant to everyone who is new to raiding with a guild...

What leads me to believe that you won't just decide that you don't enjoy playing the rogue anymore and want to switch classes again after a few raids that you've inevitably gotten loot from?

You applied with your warrior not long ago and got some loot from the run we tried you out on, now I assume you want the same chance with your rogue?

Its hard not to be skeptical.
Back to top Go down
http://nemesis.guildmmorpg.net
Aid/Grudge

80 Rogue Aloris Empty
PostSubject: Re: 80 Rogue Aloris   80 Rogue Aloris I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 11:26 pm

I just want to be in a good guild with a raid schedule that works, I realize I apped on Warrior and yes I did get loot but was I taken into the guild? no because you guys already have way too many Fury Warriors, if you want me as Fury Warrior I will gladly do it and if you want me as Rogue I will be happy to do that. I am not trying to play anybody for a fool, I tried to join your guild as a Fury Warrior and was declined now I want to try as a Rogue, I am doing this for your benefit because in the end you have the choice on weather you want Warrior or Rogue dps, I am just trying to throw out my toons in the open in hopes of you guys accepting what you need...I love my Rogue and Warrior and whoever gets accepted will be my full time toon.
Back to top Go down
Aid/Grudge

80 Rogue Aloris Empty
PostSubject: Re: 80 Rogue Aloris   80 Rogue Aloris I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 11:29 pm

I was also thinking of leveling a Shaman just for an invite into a good guild because like I said raiding is something I missed out on in BC and late Wrath, but then realized school wouldn't allow me to level one as fast as I wanted
Back to top Go down
Aid/Grudge

80 Rogue Aloris Empty
PostSubject: Re: 80 Rogue Aloris   80 Rogue Aloris I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 11:31 pm

Also I don't get bored with my toons, I reroll so I can meet peoples needs, for example the Shaman I was about to roll for the healer shortage and the Warrior I rolled a long time ago for the tank shortage in BC
Back to top Go down
Aid/Grudge

80 Rogue Aloris Empty
PostSubject: Re: 80 Rogue Aloris   80 Rogue Aloris I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 11:42 pm

o btw check my UI?
Back to top Go down
Drulethen
Admin
Drulethen

80 Rogue Aloris Empty
PostSubject: Re: 80 Rogue Aloris   80 Rogue Aloris I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:04 am

Your eagerness is heartening as Nopz has told me before as well. We will discuss your application. Just know that even if you do get accepted the raid spots will be limited and you will likely not get into raids unless a spot opens, especially since you are not geared in any regards whatsoever.

I would suggest doing more heroics and pugging 10 mans to get more gear so you would be an asset and not a hindrance to raids. It would be beneficial to your application.
Back to top Go down
http://nemesis.guildmmorpg.net
Aid/Grudge

80 Rogue Aloris Empty
PostSubject: Re: 80 Rogue Aloris   80 Rogue Aloris I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:08 am

O no problem I won't be in your raids until I get the gear through Heroics and 10 mans, until then I just want to be in a guild
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

80 Rogue Aloris Empty
PostSubject: Re: 80 Rogue Aloris   80 Rogue Aloris I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

80 Rogue Aloris
Page 1 of 1