Nemesís
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nemesís

HomeHome  DKPDKP  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Nextbigthing - Resto Druid

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nextbigthing

Nextbigthing - Resto Druid Empty
PostSubject: Nextbigthing - Resto Druid   Nextbigthing - Resto Druid I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 4:19 am

1. What is your name?
Nextbigthing

2. What is your race and class?
Tauren Druid

3. Tell us why you want to join Nemesis.
I am looking to get into a solid raiding guild with similar progression as my experience and Nemesis seems to meet both of those standards.

4. What previous guilds have you been with and why did you leave them?
I previously raided with Ruin on Drak'Tharon but the guild dissolved so I transfered to this server because my RL friend is here which is why I am currently in Kokujin.

5. Are you looking to become a "Raid Member" or a "PvP/Arena Member" primarily?
Raid Member but I actively PvP as well.

6. Please post what instances you have raiding experience in if you answered "Raid Member" to question #5. Please include anything pre-BC and post-BC.
All content in pre-BC and all the way to SW in BC, and I am currently on par with Nemesis in Wrath with the exception of 25m malygos.

7. What spec do you plan to use given your answer to #4?
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Thunderlord&n=Nextbigthing
I plan to use this spec.

8. Please post a wowarmory.com link to your character.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Thunderlord&n=Nextbigthing
I may be in PvP gear, if I am, replace all the pvp pieces with 10m T7.

9. How old are you?

10. If there is anything you would like to say regarding your application that didn't get said in the previous answers, here is your chance!
I was pretty much known as the best PvE druid on the horde side of my previous server Drak'Tharon. My gear comes out to about 2080 +heal and 1200 mana regen. I rarely miss raids and I am never the downer holding back the raid from progressing.

Bonus: Solve: 6-6x6= ??
Back to top Go down
Drulethen
Admin
Drulethen

PostSubject: Re: Nextbigthing - Resto Druid   Nextbigthing - Resto Druid I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:29 pm

We currently have 2 very good resto druids that attend 3/4 of the raids. I can tell you that it wouldnt be hard to get u into 10 mans, but unless we're short a healer or so I can't guarantee you 25 man spots. So if you're willing to wait for those then I am willing to invite you. Otherwise goodluck to you. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://nemesis.guildmmorpg.net
Vis
Admin
Vis

PostSubject: Re: Nextbigthing - Resto Druid   Nextbigthing - Resto Druid I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 2:02 pm

Closed?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nextbigthing - Resto Druid   Nextbigthing - Resto Druid I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nextbigthing - Resto Druid
Page 1 of 1