Nemesís
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nemesís

HomeHome  DKPDKP  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Warrior/Shaman Application Aid/Grudge

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aid/Grudge

Warrior/Shaman Application Aid/Grudge Empty
PostSubject: Warrior/Shaman Application Aid/Grudge   Warrior/Shaman Application Aid/Grudge I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 10:39 pm

1. What is your name? Jamshid <-----Persian
Aid--Warrior already 80
Grudge--Shaman if you need me to level asap

2. What is your race and class? Tauren Warrior or if you prefer I can level Shaman to 80 asap and spec Resto or enhance or elemental

3. Tell us why you want to join Nemesis? I want to raid endgame, something I missed out on BC

4. What previous guilds have you been with and why did you leave them? DCA and I left them because they did not raid as often as I liked or progressed as fast as I liked and their was a bit of guild drama

5. Are you looking to become a "Raid Member" or a "PvP/Arena Member" primarily? Raid Member, I can make the raid times as well

6. Please post what instances you have raiding experience in if you answered "Raid Member" to question #5. Please include anything pre-BC and post-BC. all pre-BC except Nax, all BC except Sunwell
Pugged ZA,BT,Hyjal,Kara

7. What spec do you plan to use given your answer to #4?
Note: This doesn't need to be your current spec, but the spec you plan to use given your answer to #4. (Please provide a wowarmory.com link to your spec)
I can raid as Arms/Fury/Prot whatever works with you guys can I am open to any specs you guys think would for for a given circumstance

8. Please post a wowarmory.com link to your character.
I cant know because for some reason it isn't working for me atm

9. How old are you? 20

10. If there is anything you would like to say regarding your application that didn't get said in the previous answers, here is your chance!
Okay I have played this game since BC came out and I play ALOT I have a 70 lock/70 rogue/72 hunter/80 warrior and I am also leveling a resto shaman at the moment, I really want to raid with the warrior but if you guys want a resto shaman for raid healing I can level the resto shaman to 80 ASAP and heal for you guys....most of my time in WoW was spent leveling toons as you can see because every good guild I applied for seemed to be full of whatever class I was at the time, I just want to find a good raiding guild willing to take me in. My vouch to be allowed into this guild will be Resolute as well---AKA the guy he meets and runs into all the time

6-6x6 is =-30
Just follow the order of operation
-36+6 = -30
Back to top Go down
resolute

PostSubject: Re: Warrior/Shaman Application Aid/Grudge   Warrior/Shaman Application Aid/Grudge I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 3:29 am

Sounds good. More wow addicts ftw. May god have mercy on your soul.
Back to top Go down
Aid/Grudge

PostSubject: Re: Warrior/Shaman Application Aid/Grudge   Warrior/Shaman Application Aid/Grudge I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 3:38 am

this wasn't a normal /vouch because we have never run any instances together but regardless this shows that I have good character and personality by having resolute come here and say "sounds good" acknowledging that I really do harness those characteristics that I seem to tout about.

Last edited by Aid/Grudge on Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drulethen
Admin
Drulethen

PostSubject: Re: Warrior/Shaman Application Aid/Grudge   Warrior/Shaman Application Aid/Grudge I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 3:46 am

We will keep an eye on you. We'll try to get you into a 10 man to try you out.
Back to top Go down
http://nemesis.guildmmorpg.net
Aid/Grudge

PostSubject: Re: Warrior/Shaman Application Aid/Grudge   Warrior/Shaman Application Aid/Grudge I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 3:51 am

sentence after Resolutes first remark has been changed

Last edited by Aid/Grudge on Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aid/Grudge

PostSubject: Re: Warrior/Shaman Application Aid/Grudge   Warrior/Shaman Application Aid/Grudge I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 3:54 am

I am also really patient and easy going person who follows directions well, when I ran pug pre Wrath with focus I had rolled the highest for tier 6 legs but they still played favorites and gave it to one of theirs disregarding the fact is was a PUG, no strong feelings held to this day and I still pug with them.

Computer Specs

Core 2 Quad
Nvidia Geforce 9800GT
Q9300 with 8 Gigs of Ram

Lag is no issue
Back to top Go down
Vis
Admin
Vis

PostSubject: Re: Warrior/Shaman Application Aid/Grudge   Warrior/Shaman Application Aid/Grudge I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 3:59 am

Unfortunately we've already got more than enough skilled melee plate wearers competing for gear and raid positions. We do not, however, have a single raiding enhance or elemental shaman in the guild.

IMO If you're seriously looking to have a consistent raid spot, shaman would be a much better bet than Warrior.
Back to top Go down
Aid/Grudge

PostSubject: Re: Warrior/Shaman Application Aid/Grudge   Warrior/Shaman Application Aid/Grudge I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 4:04 am

Honestly I don't care to take the place of the other Plate wearers, if I do get into this guild as a Warrior I can always step down from any raids any of the veteran members want to attend. I just want the possibility of raiding and gearing open to me because at the moment it is sitting at zilch, I leveled this warrior because Focus asked me to and they really needed Arms warrior, just ran with them and was turned down because I placed 11th on DPS in mostly blues ranging from 75-78 with 1 epic, it is a real kick in the balls. If I were to level a Shaman to 80 would you be able to promise a slot for me
Back to top Go down
Vis
Admin
Vis

PostSubject: Re: Warrior/Shaman Application Aid/Grudge   Warrior/Shaman Application Aid/Grudge I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 4:23 am

Our invites are based on: Group make-up, attendance, player skill, whether you are online on time (and prepared with the necessary potions and/or knowledge to raid) - not necessarily in that order. With the exception of the Raid Leaders, no one has a guaranteed raid spot on any given night. That said, we'd never ask you to roll a class under false pretenses and then not give you the same shot any other raider gets. Prove yourself enough to become a Core Member, and chances are you'll be happy with how much you get to raid, regardless of your class.

Like Dru said, there's always room for skilled players, and if you do well on a 10-man tryout with your Warrior then great. I just want you to be aware of our current situation and what you would be looking at for invites as a Warrior vs. a Hance or Ele Shaman.
Back to top Go down
Aid/Grudge

PostSubject: Re: Warrior/Shaman Application Aid/Grudge   Warrior/Shaman Application Aid/Grudge I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 5:22 am

Okay 10 man tryouts, when is the next 10 man?
Back to top Go down
Aid/Grudge

PostSubject: Re: Warrior/Shaman Application Aid/Grudge   Warrior/Shaman Application Aid/Grudge I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 5:23 am

and who do I pm for an invite
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warrior/Shaman Application Aid/Grudge   Warrior/Shaman Application Aid/Grudge I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 6:23 pm

Aid/Grudge wrote:
Okay 10 man tryouts, when is the next 10 man?

We usually run 10-man's on Tuesdays.
Back to top Go down
Aid/Grudge

PostSubject: Re: Warrior/Shaman Application Aid/Grudge   Warrior/Shaman Application Aid/Grudge I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 1:36 pm

It was a very good Naxx and Malygos run, we did very well and I thought it was a lot easier then people made it out to be. Nopz checked out my spec and everything seemed to be solid from his perspective but I had 2 points I had taken and put 1 into Iron Will while another into second wind and this was for PvP so I will need to respec but do you guys want me as Arms or Fury? I also managed to get T7 shoulders as well and am holding off on turning those in until I can get into the guild. Looking at how yesterday went I can safely assume the people in my raid liked the way I played and did not really have a problem with me their
Back to top Go down
Vis
Admin
Vis

PostSubject: Re: Warrior/Shaman Application Aid/Grudge   Warrior/Shaman Application Aid/Grudge I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 7:55 pm

Apologies for taking so long to reply. We're overloaded with warriors right now and the ones we have are consistent. Best of luck elsewhere but for now we just don't have room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warrior/Shaman Application Aid/Grudge   Warrior/Shaman Application Aid/Grudge I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warrior/Shaman Application Aid/Grudge
Page 1 of 1