Nemesís
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nemesís

HomeHome  DKPDKP  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

80 Rogue Galacticon (proper app)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Galacticon

80 Rogue Galacticon (proper app) Empty
PostSubject: 80 Rogue Galacticon (proper app)   80 Rogue Galacticon (proper app) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 7:42 am

1. My name is Aaron aka Galacticon

2. I am an undead rogue.

3. I have a few reasons. Mainly I want to raid with people who know what they are doing and put in a lot of effort when doing so. I have also instanced with a few of your members and they come across as very mature. I am also used to raiding with a lot of really skilled people in Inertia from Deathwing.

4. I was not in a previous guild of any significance. I was not in it for very long either. I left due to the lack of people in it and lack of activity.

5. I am looking to kind of dabble in anything I can... I am really just in it to help the guild as a whole... Gear is not really that important. I am more in it for the boss aspect of pve and the sheer skill it takes to pvp.

6. Well in terms of raiding experience I have a lot. I used to be a human mage on Deathwing with full tier 3 back when naxx first came out... I also cleared aq 40 on a regular basis. Then I quit the game for about a year....when outland came out I leveled to 70 and did a few of the 25 mans but nothing to intense. I did a ton of heroics and pvp'd mostly. I then decided to reroll to the horde side and play as a rogue. Since then I have just been pvping and lvling to 80. I am currently looking forward to running any instance you will have me for.

7. I guess in terms of my spec it will be weapon dependant.. I am pretty much willing to go all pve to get as much raid dps as possible... If I happen to get an amazing dagger I would spec into daggers as much as possible. Flexability is key.

8. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Thunderlord&n=Galacticon

9. I am 26.

10. I would just like to say that I am sorry for the first app.. I did not see the format outline and it is entirely my fault. Secondly I bring a lot to raids. I am always ready to play and will always be prepaired... I do have to be honest that I will need to work on some aspects of my pve gear... however that comes with doing heroics etc. I am also open to any suggestions from any rogues in the guild.

Bonus. 6-6x6 = 6-(6x6) = 6-36 = -30 ... but it has been awhile...
Back to top Go down
Willsz

Willsz

PostSubject: Re: 80 Rogue Galacticon (proper app)   80 Rogue Galacticon (proper app) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 10:04 am

Thanks for redoing the application.

Currently full on rogues, but we can hold the app and let you know if there are any needs in the future.
Back to top Go down
Vis
Admin
Vis

PostSubject: Re: 80 Rogue Galacticon (proper app)   80 Rogue Galacticon (proper app) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 1:12 pm

I'm particularly impressed by the attitude and sincerity of this app compared to the last one.

As Willsz said, we've already got a fairly solid group of rogues who consistently show up to raids, but if the Nemesis members you've grouped with feel the same way about you as you did them, PvP Member may be an option until a raid spot opens up.

WTB feedback.
Back to top Go down
Galacticon

PostSubject: Re: 80 Rogue Galacticon (proper app)   80 Rogue Galacticon (proper app) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 12:29 pm

I appreciate that. I really am sorry about the lack of effort on the first post... It was not my intention. I am willing to join up and even be a back up incase you need a rogue spot filled for whatever purpose. I will also be pvping on a regular basis so all of that works for me...

Thanks again guys

Aaron
Back to top Go down
Vis
Admin
Vis

PostSubject: Re: 80 Rogue Galacticon (proper app)   80 Rogue Galacticon (proper app) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 7:55 pm

As there haven't been any replies to this app for over a month I'm assuming the app has moved on.

Closed. Feel free to reapply should you become interested in Nemesis again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 80 Rogue Galacticon (proper app)   80 Rogue Galacticon (proper app) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

80 Rogue Galacticon (proper app)
Page 1 of 1