Nemesís
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nemesís

HomeHome  DKPDKP  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Universe Orc Death Knight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
universe

Universe Orc Death Knight Empty
PostSubject: Universe Orc Death Knight   Universe Orc Death Knight I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:16 am

1. What is your name? (eg. Drulethen)
Universe

2. What is your race and class? (eg. Blood Elf Warlock)
80 Orc Death Knight

3. Tell us why you want to join Nemesis.
My old character was a holy paladin on the server Gorefiend and I raided a lot and now I came to thunderlord to play with my brother and sister and was hoping to find a new raid guild to join. His name is Jatora, but I haven't leveled him nor do I plan on it.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gorefiend&n=Jatora

4. What previous guilds have you been with and why did you leave them?
On my old server Gorefiend the guild was called Fatal, we cleared all pre-BC content before BC came out, and then cleared all of sunwell before patch 2.3 as well.

5. Are you looking to become a "Raid Member" or a "PvP/Arena Member" primarily?
I would like to be a raid member primarily, but I understand that i'll have to start as a pvp member and work my way up and that is okay with me. I like pvp as well, and was gladiator season 1,2, and 3 on my paladin.

6. Please post what instances you have raiding experience in if you answered "Raid Member" to question #5. Please include anything pre-BC and post-BC.
MC,BWL,AQ40,Naxx,SSC,TX,Hyjal,BT,Sunwell all fully cleared during their respective levels(60 for preBC and 70 for BC).

7. What spec do you plan to use given your answer to #4?
Note: This doesn't need to be your current spec, but the spec you plan to use given your answer to #4.
I plan on raiding as dps unholy, but am willing to respec to a tank spec if need be and am always building a tank set on the side.

8. Please post a wowarmory.com link to your character.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Thunderlord&n=Universe

9. How old are you?

10. If there is anything you would like to say regarding your application that didn't get said in the previous answers, here is your chance!
I don't like drama and never cause it, I just like to raid and play with guild members and take great pleasure in progressing further in the game. I was a raid leader on my old server but I came to thunderlord to stay and play with my brother and sister. I can make all raids every week. Thanks for your consideration.

Bonus: Solve: 6-6x6= ??
(It is highly suggested that you attempt to solve this equation, your solution will strongly impact your application)
negative 30
6-6x6= -30
Back to top Go down
Vis
Admin
Vis

Universe Orc Death Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Universe Orc Death Knight   Universe Orc Death Knight I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 3:51 am

2 weeks and no reply from either the applicant or Members. I'm assuming both lost interest. Feel free to reapply if this is not the case.
Back to top Go down

Universe Orc Death Knight
Page 1 of 1