Nemesís
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nemesís

HomeHome  DKPDKP  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

duress level 80 ret/prot pally plz read

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
aftershock

aftershock

duress level 80 ret/prot pally plz read Empty
PostSubject: duress level 80 ret/prot pally plz read   duress level 80 ret/prot pally plz read I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 5:13 pm

this is basically a repost as i was told to doso since i hit 80

1. What is your name? (eg. Drulethen)

Duress

2. What is your race and class? (eg. Blood Elf Warlock)

Blood elf Paladin

3. Tell us why you want to join Nemesis.

appears to be one of the probably best raiding guilds for wrath
+ referred by conclusion

4. What previous guilds have you been with and why did you leave them?

current guild is some random guild that i got invited to upon login in

5. Are you looking to become a "Raid Member" or a "PvP/Arena Member" primarily?

primarily a raid member with some pvp on the side

i have been shown the list of raiding times by conclusion and i am able to make pretty well all of them

6. Please post what instances you have raiding experience in if you answered "Raid Member" to question #5. Please include anything pre-BC and post-BC.

pre bc everything but naxx

bc: everything but sunwell

7. What spec do you plan to use given your answer to #4?
Note: This doesn't need to be your current spec, but the spec you plan to use given your answer to #4. (Please provide a wowarmory.com link to your spec)

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=sZaxZVfbtrIucMsguAo

8. Please post a wowarmory.com link to your character.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Thunderlord&n=Duress

9. How old are you?

10. If there is anything you would like to say regarding your application that didn't get said in the previous answers, here is your chance!

hoping to get into this guild as it looks like a good guild that plans on leveling and doing end game as quickly as i am.

i am also gathering a bunch of gear for prot. as i would like to try being a tank for raids where dps is full.

Bonus: Solve: 6-6x6= ??
(It is highly suggested that you attempt to solve this equation, however, your solution will strongly impact your application)

according to www.google.ca

6 - (6 * 6) = -30
Back to top Go down
conclusion

conclusion

PostSubject: Re: duress level 80 ret/prot pally plz read   duress level 80 ret/prot pally plz read I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 5:18 pm

good pally who is already moving at a great pace. He's already gotten himself some nice heroic loot.
would be a good addition to the guild
/vouch
Back to top Go down
Vis
Admin
Vis

PostSubject: Re: duress level 80 ret/prot pally plz read   duress level 80 ret/prot pally plz read I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 4:00 pm

I remember you. Your Google citation made me lol, and then it made me lol again when I read this app.

We are pretty set on tanks atm but if enough players /vouch for this applicant there might be room for a good DPS able to bring the replenishment buff to the raid.
Back to top Go down
Vis
Admin
Vis

PostSubject: Re: duress level 80 ret/prot pally plz read   duress level 80 ret/prot pally plz read I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:20 am

WWS of the 25-man the applicant ran with us. Feel free to comment as the app is still active.

http://wowwebstats.com/5l6la1pqjflhg
Back to top Go down
aftershock

aftershock

PostSubject: Re: duress level 80 ret/prot pally plz read   duress level 80 ret/prot pally plz read I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:54 am

i'd just like to note that when i was in that raid i wasnt aware i was going to be raiding thus i was a pvp spec. since then i have respeced pve and plan on staying that way. hope i can come raid with you guys again.

i was told to make it very clear that i plan on raiding fulltime as ret. as the guild is having trouble finding the replenishment buff
Back to top Go down
resolute

PostSubject: duress   duress level 80 ret/prot pally plz read I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 12:13 am

vouch
Back to top Go down
Drulethen
Admin
Drulethen

PostSubject: Re: duress level 80 ret/prot pally plz read   duress level 80 ret/prot pally plz read I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 4:12 am

I am willing to toss you an invite as a PVP member for now for filling raid slots until we figure out if we have room for you or not as a full time member. Let me know if you're willing.
Back to top Go down
http://nemesis.guildmmorpg.net
Vis
Admin
Vis

PostSubject: Re: duress level 80 ret/prot pally plz read   duress level 80 ret/prot pally plz read I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 4:11 pm

Conclusions brother. Accepted as PvP Member 12/3/08.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: duress level 80 ret/prot pally plz read   duress level 80 ret/prot pally plz read I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

duress level 80 ret/prot pally plz read
Page 1 of 1